Your Solar Energy Partner
In addition to our design, development, and construction services, Pisgah Energy offers consulting services across all markets served. Our staff provides technical consultation for solar and energy storage design, critical/backup power needs, rate structure evaluation, and energy management strategies. We also conduct an evaluation of your financing options, including available tax credits, rebates, and other incentives.
Solar Technical Consulting
Are you ready to start powering your business with solar energy? We are happy to meet with you to discuss your energy needs and the benefits that using solar energy can provide. Our experienced team of industry professionals can help you maximize your savings and gain long-term value from using clean energy. We offer an array of services tailored to meet your needs and support your energy goals – whatever they may be!
Technical Consulting Services
Technical Consulting Process
Our detailed feasibility report includes the following information:
- Energy Usage Analysis
- Site/Facility Assessment
- Conceptual Design
- Financial Analysis Modeling
- Determine the most cost-effective design and layout for your system.
- Ensure that your solar PV system is code compliant and meets all local permitting agency requirements
- Secure utility approval for grid interconnection
- Determine the financial procurement plan that best suits your needs and budget
- Procure materials and equipment for construction
- Prequalify general contractors to build the project